What we doWe apply cross-cultural insights to your business strategy and creativity for real competitive advantage.
MAKE CULTURE WORK FOR YOU
Culture is made by people for people. It’s about ideas, customs and behaviours. Culture is constantly evolving, and it does so in real time, everywhere. We draw upon the expertise of over 2,800 in-market specialists in over 120 countries to unearth cultural differences and insights, and turn them into opportunity.
Discover how we understand and apply cultural differences, drive relevance, optimise delivery and enhance local engagement with your customers and within your organisation.
Bespoke cultural intelligence
Select one of our four pillars on the left to discover the breadth of our offering and understand how we can accompany your teams throughout their journey from strategy to messaging and market roll-out.
Unearth meaningful insight
and make sense of it
- Cultural immersion and observation
- Field research
- Ethnography and reportage
- Local market safaris
- Local expert and influencer panels
- Focus groups (F2F and virtual)
- Qualitative research and quantitative surveys
- Desk research
- Human-led AI research technology
- Social listening
- Foresight and scenario planning
- Global employee surveys
- Internal discussion groups (global and local)
- DEI insights and best practice across markets
Empower your teams and ideas with local insights
- Cross-cultural audits and strategic analysis
- Cultural sensitivity checks
- Semantic analysis
- Transcreation (incl. inclusive language)
- Multilingual copywriting
- Multilingual SEO
- International pitch support
- Production and multilingual content integration (DTP, web integration, VO recordings, subtitling)
- Inclusive language consulting
- Inclusivity compass
Optimise local onboarding and compliance
- Cultural sensitivity and DEI workshops and training
- Inclusive language training
- Cross-market internal engagement programmes
- Global and local influencer and activist management
- Global and local social media solutions
- Effectiveness audit
- Local stakeholder interviews
Culture is to language what salt is to pepper. Without a clever cultural adaptation, a translation is worthless and can be more harm than good to a brand. Read more about why our founder built a cross-cultural consultancy with transcreation as its backbone.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
DEI and the journey to inclusivity can be complex and daunting, particularly in an international setup. At Creative Culture, we have developed an inclusive and collaborative modular framework to help you and your teams make sense of local market requirements and how to incorporate them into your global framework.
TAKE OUR DEI SURVEY TO COMPARE YOUR APPROACH TO YOUR PEERS
How confident are you about your DEI strategy locally and internationally? In the current climate, ensuring sensitivity, appropriateness and inclusivity is more important than ever, but developing internal processes around DEI can be a struggle. Take our survey to compare your approach to DEI with that of your peers, and receive a personalised report with key takeaways and insights.
OUR WORK AT A GLANCE
From granular industry or consumer insights to transcreation and semiotics, discover the depth of our cultural know-how and how we apply it across the realm of marcomms and advertising.
“Working with Creative Culture has been a refreshing experience in many ways. They truly understand that language is just one of many elements of culture, which is critical when adapting brand messaging to meet local cultural nuances and maximize impact with the community. What sets them apart as an agency partner is their ability to source deep cultural insights and nuances at the granular level and incorporate them into the brand ecosystem as human truths to ensure effective executions across all consumer touchpoints. They bring both the rigor and the empathy to the table.”
Juan Boido, Former Jim Beam Global Brand Manager